Neals Creek offers an extensive Children’s ministry
We believe that Children are not just the future of the Church, but they are the church now.
When do we meet?
– Sunday School: 10 AM Sunday Mornings. Classes for all ages.
– A full nursery with plenty of activities for infants, with great childcare.
– AWANA meets at 5 PM Sunday afternoons during the school year.
– Mission Friends, RA's & GA's meet on Wednesday nights at 7 PM.
What do we do?
– Outside of regular church meeting times, the Childrens ministry offers a wide variety of fun activities for kids. From the Easter Egg hunt in the spring, camp in the summer, and fall festival in the fall, there are plenty of opportunities for children to come and have fun.
What is our purpose?
We love to have fun and provide fun activites for children. But our ultimate goal is to lead children into a growing relationship with Christ by creating environments in which children are encouraged to pursue a relationship with God, make friends with good people, understand their God-given gifts and begin to use them, and positively affect their friends who do not know Jesus.
Our AWANA program is top of the line thanks to our wonderful AWANA leader Jason Holliday. Our program is designed for Children of all ages to come and grow in their faith and knowledge of God. There are also plenty of fun activities involved with AWANA such as games, music, and crafts. Come check us out on Sunday nights at 5 PM.